As a caregiver it is very important that you know how to provide all of the appropriate services to the patient. This information is imperative for any caregiver to administer the appropriate recommendations of cannabis strains/terpenes, forms of delivery, strengths and THC/CBD ratios.
Provide them with a complete evaluation to help them get a Pa card.
- Sign them up on the state website
- Refer to appropriate Doc set up appointment
- Meet them at Doctor to do a short consult
- Pay the State Fee to get the card
Includes Package 1
- When they get their card, or when someone with a card wants a caregiver to review their case and provide recommendations for the appropriate medicines.
- Set up an appointment at the dispensaries
- Meet the at the dispensary to provide them with your recommendations as well as the patient has the opportunity to have you give them education on all the options available.
- If patient is not mobile then meet at their home and then go to dispensary to purchase medicine. (additional fee)
Includes Package 1 & 2
- Cooking with cannabis
- Teach how to infuse cannabis into butters, oils, syrups, honeys and more.
- Teach how to portion the edibles to get an accurate measure of the THC
- Teach everyday recipes etc
Pick up and deliver …..$10-20
Can charge $150 an hour for these different services below
Give recommendations for providing the appropriate medicines for the patients conditions. This includes information on cannabinoids, terpenes, THC/CBD ratios and dosing your medicine to help them for their conditions. Help patient decide on appropriate delivery methods that the patient has options for. ie: , vape, sublingual, capsules, creams, edibles and provide demonstrations of different vaporizers
Butters, oils, syrups, honeys, sauces, healthy brownies , chocolates, candy and more!
- Selling CBD Products
- Selling Vape Hardware
- Referring Wellness services
Getting your business started
- Biz cards
- Start a company, sole proprietor, LLC, Corp (Legalzoom or get referral.)
- Friends and family
- Social Media
- Local paper
What services can I provide?
- Getting them their mmj card
- Referring a doctor
- Pick up and deliver medicine
- Provide education on helping patient decide on appropriate delivery methods that the patient has options for. ie: , vape, sublingual, capsules, creams, edibles and provide demonstrations of different vaporizers
- Cooking with Cannabis
- Providing Products ie; vaporizers accessories, CBD products, Edibles
Soliciting Businesses (How to grow your network)
- Certifying Doctors
- Wellness Businesses(i.e. Health Food Stores, Nutritionist, Chiropractors, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Yoga, Pilates, Gyms)
What is the Pa law?
- In PA a caregiver must be over 21 and have a background check.
- They can pick up, deliver, educate on dosing and make recommendations and cook for the patient.
- All caregivers must be authorized by a patient to purchase, carry, and cook cannabis. Caregivers can not purchase or consume any of the medicine.